A small part of my thoughts and experiences acquired through my career as a web developer, turned into articles.
If you want me to write for your publication feel free to send here the details.
- The thing every dark mode implementation is missing
I am an avid reader of personal blogs. A year ago or so, almost every blog I read got a dark mode toggle (I did too, it's hidden in some circle around this page, top corner right), but almost all of them forgot one detail.Read the article
- The cost of moving from Google Fonts to self-hosted web fonts
- CSS-only form validation, the required attribute and the valid selector
- A progressive search experience in Next
- A guide to React refs: useRef and createRef
- A peek at new methods coming to Promises