A small part of my thoughts and experiences acquired through my career as a web developer, turned into articles.
If you want me to write for your publication feel free to send here the details.
- The cost of moving from Google Fonts to self-hosted web fonts
In this article we are going to explore what it takes to self-host and serve your own font files, along with the benefits that come with it, and we are going to compare this with using Google Fonts.Read the article
- CSS-only form validation, the required attribute and the valid selector
- A progressive search experience in Next
- A guide to React refs: useRef and createRef
- A peek at new methods coming to Promises
- A CSS variables implementation of dark mode